The CS3310 is a complete stereo digital volume control designed specifically for audio systems with Low distortion audio channels application.
The CS3310 includes an array of well-matched resistors and a low noise active output stage that is capable of driving a 600 Ω load. A total adjustable range of 127 dB, in 0.5 dB steps, is achieved through 95.5 dB of attenuation and 31.5 dB of gain.
- Use Orginal Cirrus Logic CS3310 Chip
- Complete Digital Volume Control
- Wide Adjustable Range
- Low Distortion & Noise
- Noise Free Level Transitions
- Channel-to-Channel Crosstalk Better Than -110 dBF
- LCD 16 x 2 and White Backlit
- Build with Rotary Encoder for volume control and channel swtiching
- Stereo 3 Ways channels input
- IR Remote Controller for Volume, Channels Switch, Mute and Stand-By mode.
- Output Stage up to 600 Ohm
- Use Metal Resistors with accuracy of ± 1%
- Good signal-to-noise ratio.
- Operating voltage: Dual AC6V ~ 9V
- Recommended Voltage: AC 6V-0-AC 6V / 10W
LCD Board Dimension: 102 x 38 x 25mm [L x W x D]
Main Board Dimension: 102 x 55 x 35mm [L x W x D]
By Rotary Encoder: Volume up , Volume down , Channels Switching
By IR Remote Controller: Volume up, Volume down, Channels Switching, Mute , Power Standby
Now, We Offer the LCD Texts Change Service. Please leave the note when you check out.
Default LCD Display:
Start Up: AUDIO SYSTEM
Channel: CD => DVD => AUX
Latest Firmware Updated (JUNE 2016) : Support Volume Balance Control