1. Powered By TI TPA3116D Class-D Stereo Amplifier Chip
2. Use MKP, Siemens Coupling Boxed Caps and
3. Output LC Filter, C-RC Snubber are used by all axial parts, easy to change it for different speaker load.
4. Use all axial parts for input impedance changes with the gain setting.
5. Use ± 1% Metal Resistors
6. Use Shielded Inductors for filter
7. Use 2.0 oz copper thickness with PCB FR4 material
Power Efficiency: > 90%
Quiescent Supply Current: 50mA
Freq. Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
Rated Output Power: 2 x 50W @ 4 Ohm
1. Type: Switching Mode Power Supply
2. Primary Input: AC110 ~ 220V @ 50Hz , Output: DC 24V / 3A , Adj. Output Voltage +/- 10%
1. Volume Pot.
2. Use C.M.C Gold Plated RCA Connector
3. Speaker Terminals
4. AC Socket
5. AC Power Switch
7. Wires Pack
Remark: The Power Cable is an optional item, which is not included in this unit.