E10 Class-A Portable Headphone Amplifier Board
The E10 Class-A Headphone Ampliﬁer Board. The typical design with a speaker load impedance up to 600 Ω.
- Use JRC5532 Op-Amp.
- Use Panasonic ECaps,
- Use TDK inductor, Simens Film Cap
- DC/DC Step up from 3.7V to 12~15V (Adjustable) for Op-Amp
- 10K Vol. Pot with On/Off Switch
- 3.5mm Audio Jack (In/Out)
- Use Metal Resistors with accuracy of ± 1%
- Good signal-to-noise ratio.
- Work: Class A
- External Supply: DC 5V
- Battary Operation: YES (Li-ion Rechnargable Battary 3.7V)
Interface (From R.H.S)
1) 3.5mm Headphone Jack (In / Out) 2) Volume
Remark: The battery is optional item, which is not included in this board.