TAS5630 Sub-Woofer Amplifier (600W)
The TAS5630 is a high-performance analog-input class-D amplifier with integrated closed-loop feedback technology (known as PurePath HD technology) with the ability to drive up to 300 W (1) stereo into 4-Ω to 8-Ω speakers from a single 50-V supply.
PurePath HD technology enables traditional AB-amplifier performance (<0.03% THD) levels while providing the power efficiency of traditional class-D amplifiers.
- Original TAS5630 High Performance Power Amplifier Chip and OPA1632DR High Performance Audio Op-Amp and TL072 Low Noise JFET Op-Amp.
- Output Power: 300W @ 8 Ohm
600W @ 4 Ohm
- Build with Volume (gain) control and
- Adjustable Frequency Crossover
- Uses Metal Resistors with accuracy of ± 1%
- Uses 2.0 oz copper thickness with PCB FR4 material
- L.H.S: 1) Frequency 2) Master Volume
Input / Output Interface
- Input Interface: RCA Line Input (Stereo)
- Output Interface: Two Terminals
- Operation Voltage: DC 48V